The 38th Annual General Meeting of the Nottingham Forest Supporters’ Club, London and Southern Counties Branch will be held on Wednesday, July 20 (7.30pm).
It will take place at the Horseshoe, 24 Clerkenwell Close, London, EC1R 0AG – just a few minutes’ walk from Farringdon Station.
We will make a prompt start with the intention of completing business no later than 8.30pm. Refreshments will be available after the meeting.
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Minutes of 2014-15 Annual General Meeting (not taken)
3. Matters Arising from Minutes
4. Chairman’s Annual Report (attached/enclosed)
5. Committee Reports – Secretary, Treasurer, Membership, Travel,
Sports (Darts, Pool), Fund Raising, APFSCIL
6. Any other matters relevant to 2015-16 season.
7. Subscription Rates for 2016-17
8. Election of Officers 2016-17
9. 40th Anniversary Discussion
10. Any other Business.
With regard to the following items;
Item 7: Subscription rates for next season will be geared upon the parent SC rates which have remained the same as last year so there is no need to raise ours.
Item 8: Please let Steve Moon have any nominations for new Committee personnel in writing before the Meeting. This MUST be done in any event but particularly if you wish to be elected to the Committee but cannot attend the Annual General Meeting. The Branch will need a Secretary and it is essential that this post is filled.