The branch AGM will be held at the Horseshoe pub in Clerkenwell on Wednesday, June 19 (7.30pm prompt) – many of you may remember it as the venue for our 40th anniversary event in October 2017.
The meeting is open to all current members but any prospective newcomers who would like to attend will also be welcome.
Following the meeting, next season’s details will be forwarded including the membership application form, away ticket information and deadlines.
Our AGM hasn’t always been particularly well attended but it is a chance to have your say on the running of the branch as well as enjoy a few beers with fellow Forest fans.
The business part of the AGM shouldn’t take too long and the agenda is as follows:
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Minutes of 2017-18 Annual General Meeting
3. Matters Arising from Minutes
4. Chairman’s Annual Report (attached/enclosed)
5. Committee Reports – Secretary, Treasurer, Membership, Travel, Sports (Darts, Pool), Fund Raising, APFSCIL
6. Any other matters relevant to 2018-19 season.
7. Subscription Rates for 2019-20
8. Election of Officers 2019-20
9. Branch Constitution
10. Any other Business.