The 41st annual general meeting of the Nottingham Forest Supporters’ Club, London and Southern Counties branch, will take place on Monday, July 16.
The event will start on Monday, July 16 (7.30pm) at the Horseshoe pub, 24 Clerkenwell Close, London, EC1R 0AG – a few minutes’ walk from Farringdon station. We intend to make a prompt start in order to complete business by no later than 8.30pm.
All members are welcome to attend!
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of 2016-17 Annual General Meeting
- Matters Arising from Minutes
- Chairman’s Annual Report
- Committee Reports – Secretary, Treasurer, Membership, Travel, Sports (Darts, Pool), Fund Raising, APFSCIL
- Any other matters relevant to 2017-18 season.
- Subscription Rates for 2018-19
- Election of Officers 2018-19
- Any other Business.
Please let branch chairman have any nominations for new Committee personnel in writing before the Meeting. This MUST be done in any event but particularly if you wish to be elected to the Committee but cannot attend the Annual General Meeting. We understand all existing Committee members are happy to stand for re-election.